Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

Good on ya.

While obviously you're not accustomed to regular flash animation, I still think it's an admerable job. I wouldn't give it up if I were you. keep at it and you never know where it might take you.

PS: It make me sad.

Lilmario responds:

Aww :'(

Glad you think its a good job. regular flash is haaaaaaaaard >_<

RobotsAG Episode 1 RobotsAG Episode 1

Heh heh... Queer bot.

Good start to the series. Everything seems pretty consistant qulaity. It seems like it was lacking a certain something, but that just might be the fact that it's a set-up episode. I look forward to future instalments.

I still adore that song too.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

I'd watch this show....

First off, I have no previous knowledge of your stuff, but I'm assuming this is part of a bigger universe you've created, and I must say: Bravo.

I don't know if you ment it as such, but this comes across as though it were made to be the opening creadits for a show. The songs catchy, and all the seemingly random events add up to make something I'd kill to see more of.

note: I usually don't rate violence becuase i don't understand how thats a reviewable category.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Doo doo doo DOO!

A weird, yet enjoyable little adventure. I was afraid I might find all the NG cameos a bit gratuidous, but I actually found them pretty fun. Nice work.

I was hoping for a bit more of an ending though...